Signing up for online bill payment for the City of Kelso is an easy, secure process that must only be done once. After you have signed up for an account you can log into your account at any time.
In order to sign up for online bill payment for your City of Kelso water bill you will need to have the following items:
- A recent water bill from the City of Kelso
- A valid email address that you can access
Steps to Sign Up
- Open your browser and navigate to our Signup Page.
- Enter in a Username for your account in the provided field. This is only used to identify your account and can be anything you choose.
- Enter your e-mail address in the provided fields. Make sure to confirm the e-mail address. This address will be used for any contact from the website to you including: site messages, forgotten password reset and payment receipts.
- Select the Create new account button
- An email will be sent to the address you specified. Check your email and follow the instructions to log in. You have a 24-hour time period in which to follow the instructions.
- Upon first login you will be asked to enter a password. This should be a strong password to protect your account from unauthorized access. Enter a strong password and select Save.
- Click on the Please add your account link.
- Enter the account number from your water bill and the first four letters of the customer name, as shown on the bill. Click Find Account.
- You will be prompted to verify the address of the account. If this is correct, choose Yes and press Add Account.
- If you have additional accounts to add use the Add Account link at the top of the website.